Yes - UXCam records crashed session. These crashed sessions are tagged allowing you filter Crashed session on the Dashboard. Furthermore, you can integrate with Crash recording tools such as Crashlytics, allowing you to view crash log on 3rd party tool and reviewing the video on UXCam.
Articles in this section
- How to turn off UXCam SDK completely?
- I have integrated the SDK but I am not seeing recordings on the dashboard?
- How to add custom tags on sessions that are searchable on the dashboard?
- How long does it take for a recording to show on the dashboard?
- How does UXCam choose which sessions to record, and which ones to not record?
- Does UXCam support apps developed in Xamrin, ionic or Cordova ?
- Does UXCam support react native?
- What are the supported Android SDK ?
- I have integrated the SDK but I am not seeing recordings on dashboard ?
- How long does it take for a recording to show on dashboard ?